Friday, February 19, 2010

Meet Lucy!














We have a new addition to the Tabaczynski family!

We got Lucy this past Wednesday, Feb. 17th! It just happened. :) I had mentioned to Aaron that maybe Johnny needs a friend but that is as far as that converstaion ever got. Aaron saw her and called me and I thought if he is calling me he must want her. As soon as I saw her she was ours. (no help to Farrah ;) After much thought Aaron came up with the name Lucille, Lucy for short.

She is 7 weeks today and is a lab/shepard mix!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Sooooooooooo sweet!!!

Andrea said...

Awww...I'm jealous :) She's so pretty...like her owner!

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

I just found your blog through Andrea's. Oh my! I am in LOVE!! Lucy is adorable. I miss that puppy stage. My lab is 3.5 years old and I stil love him just as much! Can't wait to read more of your blog.