Monday, February 28, 2011

One year ago today......

We had been trying for seven months since we lost our twin boys Max and Benjamin at 20 weeks in May 2009. I took a cheep dollar tree test and thought I saw a very faint line. (bottom test) I showed Aaron but he said not to get my hopes up because it was so faint. I showed my dear friend and neighbor and she convinced me to go to the store and get a more reliable test. I then couldn't take just one I needed real proof! Obviously it was positive and we could not have been happier!

Photobucket
Today, exactly one year later, I get to love, hug, kiss and snuggle with my three month old sweet baby girl. What a difference a year can make! I look forward to one day getting my next BFP!

2 comments:

Deni said...

One of my favorite posts ever! ;)

Lindsay said...

It was so fun being on that journey with you, Ang (and I'm enjoying THIS one even more!). xo, sweet sister!