Thursday, May 20, 2010

Max and Benjamins heavenly 1st birthday!






Well today is the day that I have been dreading since their birth. I am not sure why, I guess because this last week has brought back so many memories. Some good, some......well really not so good! It took me a long time to be able to think back to the evening leading up to their birth. Well that day was officially one year ago. Happy heavenly birthday Max and Benjamin. There is not a day that goes by that we don't think of you!

I am doing better than I thought, I have only cried three times so far today! I think my crazy hormones are playing a roll in that one. We are having a dinner with close family and friends tonight in their memory. We are also doing a butterfly release and lighting the special candle that we got from sweet Nan! I don't want it to be sad but a celebration of their very short time on this earth. It gives me true comfort to know that they are in heaven and god has a plan. I can just see the boys smiling down at us, sitting with Frank and my Grandparents I'm sure!

We can't thank you enough for all the love, support, friendship and compassion that everyone has given us over this past year. I got through many a tough times with one or all of you!

This angelversary has forced me to make their memory box as well as a slideshow of my pregnancy. Two things I have wanted to do this past year but never had the heart to finish.

Click here to watch our slideshow!

All our Love,

Aaron, Angie, Sierra, Max, Benjamin and Baby Tabaczynski due November 10, 2010!

5 comments:

Tina said...

The slide show is beautiful Angie...you did a wonderful job! Please know you are all in my thoughts today. I like to think about all of our babies together in Heaven having a great big celebration for your boys. I hope the rest of your day is peaceful and filled with happy reminders of your little Max & Benjamin. xx

Mara said...

What a beautiful tribute to your boys Angie. Amazing how many lives they were able to touch in their short time here on this earth. And what exciting news! So happy for you and your family - lots of love and prayers going out to you. xo

Deni said...

Angie, sending you so much love today as you remember your perfect little boys! Your photos are amazing, as always, and such a fabulous way to honor Max and Benjamin! May you continue to feel God's peace surround you, knowing they are with Him!

Nan & Mike said...

What a beautiful tribute Angie, I did need tissues...just so loving and thoughtful....what a good Mommy you are. I can't wait to hear about your butterfly release and dinner and especially (selfishly!) the lighting of the candle....tears.

I am praying for your family today and always.

Happy 1st Heavenly Birthday sweet Max and Benjamin. Love, Auntie Nan and her girls xxxxx

Kate said...

Wow. Tears. Such a journey... What a wonderful slideshow, Ang, something you, Aaron and Sierra will cherish forever. Biggest hugs.