Friday, October 16, 2009

Remembering our Angels...

Max and Benjamin

Shelby, Megan and Lynne

For all




Last night at 7 pm several moms who have lost lit candles to remember all of our angels. I lit 7 candles...to honor Max & Benjamin, Tina's twin girls, Sophia & Ellie and Nan's triplets, Shelby, Megan & Lynne. I also lit one special candle that was dedicated to myself, Nan, Tina and all families who have lost their babies too soon. I prayed that we heal as we all try again. I cried, prayed & thought of our children while lighting each and every candle! The pictures are from Tina & Nan, funny that the photographer of the group didn't take any pictures! Hugs to all!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Angie,

I haven't mentioned it but I love your son's names. They are beautiful and wonderful names!

P.S. I need a better camera! Nice pics.

Debra