Friday, July 24, 2009

In memory of our boys


Max

Benjamin







It took me two months to be in the right place to take & post these pictures! These are all things that the hospital gave us that I can finally share. (Look at how small their feet are!) One day I will frame and hang it all, just not there yet!

Nan you were my inspiration to finally do this! I am posting these on your three month angelversary in memory of all our children in heaven. (Nan lost her sweet triplet girls, Shelby, Megan & Lynne on April 24th and Tina lost her twin girls, Sophia & Ellie, on April 25th) Hugs to you both!

Nan's Story: http://rememberingourtripletangels.blogspot.com/
Tina's Story: http://livingwithoutsophiaandellie.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hi Angie! I have tagged you. Please visit my blog: www.livingwithoutsophiaandellie.blogspot.com for all the info. The topic is "What Makes You Happy." I think it might be good for all of us to focus on some happy things for a little bit!
Much Love,
Tina