Tuesday, July 21, 2009

DNA

I was reading my new friends blog the other day and came across what she wrote. I have found that there are way to many women who have suffered the loss that Aaron and I have. I borrowed this from Tina, who borrowed it from Mrs. A, who borrowed it from Courtney, who borrowed it from Birni, who borrowed it from Inanna, whose friend gave to her.

"Did you know every time we carry a child, they leave their DNA in us? So if someone takes enough of our blood, they can find traces of every child we've carried within us, for the rest of our lives."

I like knowing that I always physically carry a piece of my boys with me in body and spirit. I would rather be 29 weeks pregnant right now but it is comforting to know that they are in a better place and will always be with me.

It was my two month "angelversary" yesterday, they were born and passed on May 20, 2009. (Nan gave me the term and I love it!)

1 comment:

Nan & Mike said...

Hello beautiful girl, thinking of you. Been busy so I will write you back asap this week. Glad to hear from you and that you are ok. Hugs, Nan xo