Monday, February 18, 2008

A New Beginning.........


As many as you know I have always had a passion for Photography. I hope you enjoy the pictures I post on my blog as much as I enjoy taking them. The last two terms I have been taking photography classes at PCC and working every Friday for Katie. Last week Katie offered me a part time job ,30hrs/wk, and I accepted!!! I will start my new job March 1st as Studio Manager with Katie Jervis Photography. I will continue to work part time at StevensMckissick Advertising & Design, about 20hrs week.
Katie has already booked as her second shooter for 7 weddings this summer! I can't believe where this past year has taken me. Meeting Katie (many thanks to Joanna!) has been a pure blessing on many levels. Not only am I a huge fan of her work but she has become a true friend and a joy to work for. If you know anyone who is looking for a portrait or wedding photographer you now know who to call! I can't thank my husband, family and friends enough who have been such a HUGE support during this time of transition. Here is to a new beginning...........

No comments: