Thursday, December 24, 2009

A happy holidays when you still feel like something is missing?



I am really looking forward to 2010, a new year! A fresh start and hopes of a new member in the Tabaczynski home.

This Christmas is just not the same, Sierra is spending the holidays with her mom in Washington and the hopes of our twins first Christmas is long gone. I was shopping for gifts at Costco a couple weeks ago and broke down right in the middle of the babies/kids section. I wished so badly that I was buying gifts for Max and Benjamin's 1st Christmas. December 20th was their 7 month angelversity, I can't belive it has already been so long. Most days are good but every once in a while I have a sad moment, day, thought.....It's very comforting to know where they are and who they are sitting next to as we celebrate his birth tomorrow!

The upside I get to spend another Chrismtas with my husband and have a little "alone" time! We will be spending a week together at our Mt. Hood cabin for some much needed time away. We can regroup and get ready for an adventurous 2010!

Happy Holidays!

With Love,
Angie

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Angie,

Praying that 2010 brings you the desire of your heart. I do hope that you and your hubby have a nice time together at your mountain get away. Snuggle up and just "be" together.

Know that I think of you often and am ever thankful to know you. May we continue to cling to HOPE and remain faithful in our journeys...and may our dreams be fulfilled very soon.

Merry Christmas Eve & Love and Hugs,
Andrea
xoxo