Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's about time!

                                                   
                           before - from street


                             before - from yard


                         half way there!


                           timber!


     






                                         
                     how cute am i?


                 just a few of the creatures living in our tree


                    need a tree down? they do amazing work!


                        after

We have wanted this half-dead walnut tree cut down for YEARS and today we finally had it done! I think the whole neighborhood is silently cheering. Every winter each gust of wind scared me. (For those of you who know me I have had two trees fall on my parents homes, one on our house in SW while we were there and the other on our cabin at Mt. Hood.) Of course I had to take some before, during and afters. 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey Angie!

Glad you had the tree removed! And I love all the pictures of your sweet girl :)

Big Hugs and hope you are doing well