Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Six Months!




























I know as parents we all say it.....where does the time go? Now that I'm a mom, I find myself saying it daily! Evie is so big, 20lbs to be exact, and does something new every day. She can eat her toes, sit up, laugh, giggle, knows (and LOVES) her sister, rolls over and just last week she had both her bottom teeth pop up! We would have never know as she never fussed once! She really is the most relaxed happy baby that I have ever met. (There is a god!) I love every day I get to spend with my little girl and look forward to see her growth over the next six months. Before we know it will be her first birthday.......uh can't go there yet.

1 comment:

heather v keeling said...

These photos are so sweet! Evie is such an adorable, expressive, happy little baby! Love!