Thursday, May 12, 2011

Evie and The Crowell Five!















Only nine days until our dear dear friends (and neighbors) move. I am in serious denial and can't believe it is really happening. I can't say enough wonderful things about the Crowell family, we have been neighbors for five fantastic years! We have seen their kids grow up and shared many great times together. I never knew you could have such meaningful conversations over a fence. I wish them the best but will miss everything about them living right next door!!!

Yesterday was a beautiful spring day so I had to snap a few photos of all the kiddos as it could be my last chance before the big day. I love the photo of J.T and Maylis laying on Lucy, they have been doing that since the day we got her! I also love the photo of Jake giving Evie the flower....so sweet! Oh I am going to miss those kids!

No comments: